It’s ok to not know what your career path looks like. We all have to start somewhere. WSI, in partnership with Stratosphere Quality, can give you full-time entry-level work experience as a Quality Inspector. You’ll broaden your skillset, receive on-the-job training, and be exposed to endless opportunities in the manufacturing industry.
Let’s chat about the Quality Inspector role if you:
- Prefer detailed, regimented processes and a steady pace
- Have a keen eye for detail – work is repetitive so attention to detail is a must
- Have normal color and depth perception (with or without corrective eyewear)
- Like working with your hands and have excellent hand-dexterity
- Can sit and/or stand for an entire shift
- Are able to read blue prints
- Are able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Possess basic math skills and can read, comprehend, and follow written work instructions
- Have previous inspection experience, including the use of measuring and test equipment
- Have reliable transportation that gets you to work on time every day
- Are willing to travel up to 75% of the time to various work sites
- Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Work well independently and with a team
- Can pass a drug-screen
We offer Quality Inspectors:
- Project work
- Immediate availability – start earning a paycheck right away!
- A clean and positive working environment
- Vacation time and medical benefit options
- Referral bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Inspection: 1 year
- Blueprint Reading: 1 year
Submit your Quality Inspector resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Please review all application instructions before applying to WSITalent.